Mystic Arts Shamanic Tools Immersion Retreat
Coming September 2017!
Public Cost for full 4 day retreat: $200 + supplies
Day Pass: $75 + supplies | Work-trade day pass: $30 + supplies
3 Communal Meals per day provided for every ticket – Free Camping – Nightly Fireside Gatherings
The goal of the Mystic Arts Shamanic Tools Immersion Retreat is to introduce you to a few of the tools in the cross-cultural shamanic perspective. An eclectic group of facilitators will lead you in tool and instrument making workshops, classes, unique ceremonial spaces, and inspirational experiences in our natural surroundings via hikes and outdoor discussions.
This is a communal retreat where every attendee and facilitator will live and learn from each other in an intimate environment and life changing experience. Nightly fireside discussions, story sharing, and group music making.
We are still gathering facilitators
Our highlights may change
Here are a few ideas we are manifesting in the moment
- Rattle creation & the spiritual aspects of vibration
- Birth a flute from bone/bamboo
- Medicine drum making and journeying with your drum
- Sacred Smudge discussion & how to make your own fan and smudge bundles
- Create your spirit mask finding your guides
- Ceremonial spaces & medicine talks
- Appalachian Folk Healing – One of the last surviving American shamanic practices
- Altar course and community altar celebrating equinox and gathering
- Wilderness excursions with medicinal plant talk, music making, ethical gathering discussion, meditation
- Sound journey sessions
WHY? Building community, sharing ideas and experiences, creating memorable experiences, learning about shamanic tools/making your own, and enjoying and celebrating our Mother Earth and all of creation in a sacred environment.
Where: Lakemont, Georgia- 1.5 hours from Atlanta and Asheville, NC.
If you would like to collaborate on this event, have ideas, or are interested in attending, please email email@example.com!
You must be logged in to post a comment.