Skill Sharing – Workshops – Presentations – Free Camping – Nightly Fireside Gatherings
Mystic Arts Immersion Gathering was envisioned to be a networking and sharing event; sharing tools & techniques in the cross-cultural shamanic perspective. An eclectic group of facilitators will lead you in tool and instrument making workshops, classes, unique ceremonial spaces, and inspirational experiences in our natural surroundings via hikes and outdoor discussions.
Our community will share time, wisdom, and skills to help create a weekend full of learning and reciprocity. The shamanic and animistic perspectives are found all over the globe, in many different cultures. We will gather to share our perspectives and skills to help spread those into the world, and connect with like minded individuals.
This is a communal retreat where every attendee and facilitator will live and learn from each other in an intimate environment and life changing experience. Nightly fireside discussions, story sharing, and group music making.
This affordable event will expand connect the best and brightest in our community, in an intimate setting in the northeast Georgia mountains.
Defined schedule coming soon! Here are a few of our current workshop facilitators!
Our highlights may include:
– Rattle creation & the spiritual aspects of vibration
– Birth a flute from bone/bamboo
– Medicine drum journeying, care, and group circles
– Large community drum circle Saturday night
– Sacred Smudge discussion & how to make your own fan and smudge bundles
– Ceremonial spaces & medicine talks
– Appalachian Folk Healing Practices
– Community altar celebrating gathering and our perspectives
– Wilderness excursions with medicinal plant talk, music making, ethical gathering discussion, meditation, waterfall hike
– Sound journey sessions
– Vendor bazaar Saturday; Where all attendees can blanket vend their own products Saturday afternoon!!! Bring your talents!!!
WHY? Building community, sharing ideas and experiences, creating memorable experiences, learning about shamanic tools/making your own, and enjoying and celebrating our Mother Earth and all of creation in a sacred environment and intimate circle.
Dinner provided Saturday afternoon. Private room, cabin (sleeps 4-6), and tipi (sleeps 2) available upon request.