Mystic Arts Immersion Gathering
May 25th-27th, 2018
Skill Sharing – Workshops – Presentations – Free Camping & Indoor space – Community Meals – Nightly Fireside Gatherings
Mystic Arts Immersion Gathering was envisioned to be a networking and skill sharing event; sharing various tools & techniques in mystic perspectives of all kinds. An eclectic group of facilitators will lead you in workshops, classes, unique ceremonial spaces, and inspirational experiences in our natural surroundings (hikes and outdoor presentations). Our community will share time, wisdom, and skills to help create a weekend full of learning and reciprocity. We will gather to share our perspectives and connect with like minded individuals.
This is a communal retreat where every attendee and facilitator will live and learn from each other in an intimate environment; catalyzing an empowering and educational experience. Nightly fireside discussions, story & song sharing, and group music making.
This affordable event will connect the best and brightest in our community, in an intimate setting in the northeast Georgia mountains.
- Opening and closing ceremony
- Rattle creation & the spiritual aspects of vibration
- Birth a flute from bone/bamboo
- Medicine drum journeying, care, and group circles
- Large community drum circle Saturday night
- Sacred Smudge discussion & how to make your own fan and smudge bundles
- Ceremonial spaces & medicine talks
- Appalachian Folk Healing Practices
- Community altar celebrating gathering and our perspectives
- Wilderness excursions with medicinal plant talk, music making, ethical gathering discussion, meditation, waterfall hike
- Sound journey sessions
- Vendor bazaar Saturday; Where all attendees can blanket vend their own products Saturday afternoon!!! Bring your talents!!!
WHY? – Building community, sharing ideas and experiences, creating memorable experiences, learning about mystic tools/making your own, and enjoying and celebrating our Mother Earth and all of creation in a sacred environment and intimate circle.
Facilitator Submission Form
Dinner provided for Friday and Saturday afternoon. Private rooms, cabin (sleeps 4-6), and tipi (sleeps 2) available upon request.
10% of all ticket sales go toward local non-profit organizations in this region. – Limited free tickets to those who are willing to go above and beyond!!!
Where: Lakemont, Georgia- 1.5 hours from Atlanta and Asheville, NC.
If you would like to collaborate on this event, have ideas, or are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!